Join us in Downtown Statesville on Friday, March 13, from 6 to 9 p.m. for the 2015 Downtown Wine Walk. Taste over 100 remarkable wines and amazing craft beer(s), enjoy delectable tastings from participating downtown restaurants all while exploring our fantastic downtown shops.
Tickets for the 2015 Wine Walk are $25 if purchased in advance and $30 on the day of the event – if there are any still available as a limited number of tickets will be sold. This price also includes a glass to be used for your tastings. Tickets can be purchased at Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville located at 121 West Broad Street and at participating locations.
Make plans now to spend another fun-filled evening in Downtown Statesville on Friday, March 13, sampling, socializing and shopping. The Downtown Wine Walk is sponsored by Downtown Statesville Development Corporation and Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville. For more information, call 704-883-9463 or email us at email@example.com.
• This event will take place rain or shine; all tastings and entertainment will be held inside participating shops.
• $25 per ticket in advance or $30 day of event, includes 1 glass per person.
• Each participant must present identification to show that they are at least 21 years of age before receiving a glass. One person cannot pick up glasses for others.
• Each participant will have a wristband attached as proof of legal drinking age by a Wine Walk representative.
• Absolutely NO drinking outside designated areas. Wine and craft beer must be consumed within the business in which it is poured. Drinking outside the premises is prohibited by law.
• The registration table for the Wine Walk will be inside the Wine Maestro located at 121 West Broad Street in Downtown Statesville. EVERYONE (even those who bought tickets in advance) must stop by this table on the night of the event to have their ID checked and receive their wristband, program, and wine glass before they can participate in the event.
• No refunds – all sales are final.